The German Hip-Hop-Group Beginner will play the opening concert of c/o pop Festival 2018 at Tanzbrunnen Köln. The first German Number 1-Hip-Hop-Act celebrated their comeback last year with the chart-breaking LP "Advanced Chemistry". Since Eizi Eiz, Denyo and DJ Mad are playing crowd-feted concerts and festival-shows.
Furthermore foremost collaborateur Samy Deluxe will bring his DLX BND and make up and complete the line-up!
Get your tickets here!
You have a question? We have the answers!
What has changed at the c/o pop festival? What tickets will be available and when, and is the line up likely to change? Where are the free concerts taking place? Find out here.
1. Are you not offering a festival ticket this year?
- No. The classic festival ticket of previous years is not on offer this time round. Tickets can be bought for each concert individually, or you can choose one of our “3D” packages.
2. What packages are on offer and why can’t I choose the concerts myself?
- Our three packages take account of varying tastes in music:
The Dance Package for € 42 + booking fees includes:
Wartesaal am Dom / 21.08.2014, doors open 8:00 pm, start 9:00 pm
INC Kleiner WDR Sendesaal / 22.08.2014, doors open 7:00 pm, start 8:00 pm
KELE OKEREKE, RONE @ Wartesaal am Dom / 23.08.2014, start 11:00 pm
The Discovery Package for € 40 + booking fees includes:
Stadtgarten Studio 672 / 21.08.2014, doors open 9:00 pm, start 10:00 pm
DEN SORTE SKOLE Klaus-von-Bismarck-Saal WDR Funkhaus / 22.08.2014, doors open 8:00 pm, start 9:00 pm
GONJASUFI Stadtgarten / 23.08.2014, doors open 11:00 pm, start midnight
The Dream Package for € 65 + booking fees includes:
Klaus-von-Bismarck-Saal im WDR Funkhaus, admission: 8:00 pm, start: 9:00 pm
AGNES OBEL Kölner Philharmonie / 21.08.2014
GET WELL SOON @ Wartesaal am Dom / 22.08.2014, doors open 7:30 pm, start 8:30 pm
For scheduling purposes and to make sure there are no clashes, we have decided that the concerts included in each package will be fixed in advance. If you want to be freer in your choice of shows, simply buy tickets for individual concerts (prices start at just 12 €).
3. Why are tickets for Agnes Obel not available in the ticket shop on your website?
- The Agnes Obel concert on August 21st in the Philharmonic Hall is being hosted in cooperation with KölnMusik. Tickets are available here!
4. Will there be any free concerts this year?
- Of course! As always, admission will be free to a whole range of c/o pop concerts. Young German bands and international artists will be appearing in and around Stadtgarten and in the shops and boutiques of the Belgian District (Chic Belgique on August 23rd). Read more about the program
5. What about later at night? What’s going on after the concerts?
- c/o pop wouldn’t be c/o pop without its famous after-concert parties and events. Party line-up
6. Anything else?
- There’ll be a fair amount going on during the day, too, including another edition of the Supermarket on the Saturday of the festival.
The quickest way of keeping up to date and finding out about new confirmations to the line-up and the fringe programme is to check out our Facebook page!